Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year! I am excited to be starting my 3rd year at King Science. I will be the Dean of Students for 5th and 6th graders this year. Before becoming a dean, I taught 8th grade math; I still enjoy helping students with their math when I can! I look forward to working with students, parents, and teachers to ensure everyone has a positive, productive, and successful year!
- Bachelor of Science in the Secondary Teaching of Mathematics (7-12) from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln
- Masters of Science in Educational Leadership from the University of Nebraska at Omaha
- King Science and Technology Magnet (January 2017-Present) – Dean of Students
- King Science and Technology Magnet – 8th grade math teacher
- RM Marrs Magnet Center – 8th grade math teacher
- Nathan Hale Magnet– 8th grade math student teacher